Ghostbond Platinum Lace Glue
- LIGHT HOLD – Ghost Bond Platinum lace wig glue is specially formulated for use as a pressure sensitive adhesive and glue for bonding hair replacement systems to skin and scalp.
- INVISIBLE BONDING – This lace wig adhesive is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a natural look for your wig or hairpiece for both men and women alike
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED – Ghost Bond Platinum hair glue is specially designed for those with oily skin and scalps, heavy perspiration and those in climates with high moisture and humidity.
- WATERPROOF AND OIL-RESISTANT – Peace of mind when wearing a wig or hairpiece comes when you’re able to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. This glue for lace wigs is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks and feels as natural as possible
- SAFE TO USE – Ghost Bond Platinum lace wig glue is designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, as our formula contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients. Also, when removing your hairpiece, using a skin-safe adhesive solvent – such as rubbing alcohol – may result in less skin and scalp irritation, as opposed to other harsh remedies.
How long will my wig last?
All of our wigs are made with 100% human hair and will last 1-3 years with proper maintenance.
How do I know what density to choose?
Density is the amount of fullness that a wig has. This is equivalent to how many bundles you would choose for your desired fullness when getting a sew in. Please see the chart below.
What is lace type and what are the differences?
- Lace Front Wigs – The most popular lace wig. Great for newbies and veteran wig enthusiasts. The front of the wig is a lace foundation with individual strands. Any area with a lace foundation allows for parting throughout and will give the appearance of scalp. The back is machine weft tracks and adjustable straps. This wig is usually applied with lace wig glue, lace wig tape, or a combination of an elastic band and freeze/holding spray for a glueless wear.
- Full Lace Wigs– Another highly demanded trend of lace wigs in the hair market. Like the lace front wig, it also has a lace foundation but it is throughout the entire wig and not just the front. Having lace foundation throughout means that the entire wig is crafted with individual strands and no weft tracks. This allows for parting anywhere and more versatile styles like a high ponytail or even braids!
How do I measure my head for a wig?
Follow this link for a detailed video: Click here
How long does it take to get my order?
Free 2-day shipping is used for all orders and everything except for wigs will ship the same day if the order is placed before 2pm eastern time. Any orders placed after 2pm will ship the following business day. We ask that you allow an additional 24-48 hours processing time for pre-made wigs to be customized and styled, and 3-5 working days processing time for custom orders. Please reach out to us via the Contact Us page if you have any questions during this time.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. Pick up orders that are not picked up within 7 days will be refunded minus a 25% restocking fee.