Ghost bond Classic Lace Wig Glue
- STRONG HOLD – Supreme lace wig glue specially formulated for use as a pressure sensitive adhesive and glue for bonding hair replacement systems to skin and scalp. It resists humidity, sweat, and water to provide a strong bond with your skin.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED – Designed for high temperatures and humidity, heavy perspiration, and oily scalps to give a reliable bond regardless of the conditions.
- SAFE TO USE – Designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, it contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients. It is 100% safe for your skin.
- INVISIBLE BONDING – This lace wig adhesive is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a natural look for your wig or hairpiece for both men and women alike
- WATERPROOF AND OIL-RESISTANT – Peace of mind when wearing a wig or hairpiece comes when you’re able to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. That’s why our hair glue for lace wigs is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks and feels as natural as possible
How long will my wig last?
All of our wigs are made with 100% human hair and will last 1-3 years with proper maintenance.
How do I know what density to choose?
Density is the amount of fullness that a wig has. This is equivalent to how many bundles you would choose for your desired fullness when getting a sew in. Please see the chart below.
What is lace type and what are the differences?
- Lace Front Wigs – The most popular lace wig. Great for newbies and veteran wig enthusiasts. The front of the wig is a lace foundation with individual strands. Any area with a lace foundation allows for parting throughout and will give the appearance of scalp. The back is machine weft tracks and adjustable straps. This wig is usually applied with lace wig glue, lace wig tape, or a combination of an elastic band and freeze/holding spray for a glueless wear.
- Full Lace Wigs– Another highly demanded trend of lace wigs in the hair market. Like the lace front wig, it also has a lace foundation but it is throughout the entire wig and not just the front. Having lace foundation throughout means that the entire wig is crafted with individual strands and no weft tracks. This allows for parting anywhere and more versatile styles like a high ponytail or even braids!
How do I measure my head for a wig?
Follow this link for a detailed video: Click here
How long does it take to get my order?
Free 2-day shipping is used for all orders and everything except for wigs will ship the same day if the order is placed before 2pm eastern time. Any orders placed after 2pm will ship the following business day. We ask that you allow an additional 24-48 hours processing time for pre-made wigs to be customized and styled, and 3-5 working days processing time for custom orders. Please reach out to us via the Contact Us page if you have any questions during this time.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final. Pick up orders that are not picked up within 7 days will be refunded minus a 25% restocking fee.